- We partner with different high schools to give their students the opportunity to visit colleges around Southern Indiana.
Summer Health Camps
- We have partnered with IU Health Bedford and IU Health Paoli to host our first Health Career Expo in the summer of 2021. This event will allow students to learn more about their desired health profession, have a chance to talk to the workforce or colleges, and learn more about the two hospitals and how they are different from each other.
- Schneck Hospital Summer Camp
- Scheck Hospital hosts a summer camp every summer. During this time. students have the opportunity to learn about different health professions and get hands on experience with different simulations.
Class Presentation & Activities
- We offer a variety of health presentations and student resources to present to students. Our presentations can be modified to focus on what your student goals and needs are.
- With a new partnership with IU Health Bedford, we are working on creating a signup sheet for students who are interested in job shawdowing. Currently, due to COVID-19, IU Health is not accepting students. If a student is interested in job shawdowing, please contact Emily Webb to find out more details about IU Health's program.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Webb, Academic Success Coordinator
(812) 849-4447 ext. 358